Monday, November 3, 2008

hang your hopes on the stars


I wondered why i even tried taking the bus home from tampines which took me 2hrs to reach my destination & left me a real bad back ache. It was so warm and humid when i left sch,but it started raining halfway through the journey, the aircon got so cold & i dug my fingers in my palms to keep them warm. The rain wasn't heavy but they kept trickling down the misty window. Through out the trip, i knew i was tired but i wasnt sleepy, i was quite awake and studying all the streets i passed. I took the bus 67 for the first time and i doubt i will ever again, but i was lazy and i felt that a bus ride would be nicer than the train. The bus drove on the narrow road between the old shop houses at geylang and past by the road which led to the singapore stadium where my friends & I used to sneak into. I never knew that geylang sells many things that cant be found easily and i never thought would be sold, i guess i'll make a trip there one day. The bus passed by many places and some locations looked so familiar,but i just couldn't figure out where i was and if i've been there.
The ticket officer came on board and some one got a fine, different passengers came & went, i was thinking why there wasnt any folded paper hearts stucked in between the seats this time round. The bus passed by two of my favourite Ice cream shops on the way and i knew i was somewhere near home. Was supposed to get home early to complete my work and get some rest cuz the following days will be super busy, but its kinda late now. Anws, i know you're angry with me cuz i can see it in you, but i'm fine with it. I'm not myself and quiet tday, this morning i went to sch with lala(latif), finished my lesson, had my lunch & met a few friends and headed home. My monday was this simple, what about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home