Friday, October 17, 2008

Funny how it rained all day







Friday morning was a total mess, there were too many plans on the list for me to pick & arrange. With unconfirmed meet ups & etc made things worst. But i was lucky, the day managed to flow well. I guess. Went lunch with my parents and then off for the interview & made my way to sch. But thenz xh called & i skipped and went to Ehub. A few were there, with shah,sin yan & xh. Okie so we chilled until it was time for me to head home and didnt meet the rest of the Su guys. Going home with xh is always greatness cause we have never ending stuff to talk about. Awright, now my friday has reached an end, so does my hols. What a dragg. Anws, I managed to get the job but i don't feel any joy enveloping me. Sch's starting omgz no way, but the thought of chicken chop encourages me to dash to sch. Awright, the tv is staring at me now, calling me over for a few shows, later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home