Tuesday, October 21, 2008

close your eyes clear your heart


I dislike the smell of fresh newspaper and i am so not a morning person now. It's been decades since i've woken up in 6ish. I wanted to snooze this morning but i could not. Skipped breakfast with my parents this morning & i thought it'll be better to be early then late. But i was super early, this is the first time i didn't have any hard feelings when 23 just left before my eyes. Heh. Oh well, tday's the first lesson. I'm so happy to learn that i have ard 7 friends in that class. Some old friends, some old classmates & some sub-empire mates. Lucky me, huh? Awright, class ended ard noon. Caught up with a few friends and i'm really grinning despite the warm and extreme humid weather, that caused me to hide in the library. Seen so many familiar faces tday& everyone's wearing a smile. But i didnt wait for the touch rug game tday cause i really need some sleep tday & reached home ard 5. Am so happy, i switched on tv with a pack of chips in hand and guess who was on the show! My fave singer, heh. He's so cute. o.O Thenz, i think i'm gonna like turn in at 9 tnight, and force myself to sleep thou i know i cant. Anyhows, i'm super excited for sch tmrw! Idk why thou, but maybe cause i'm meeting up with a lot of friends. Awright gnight & i'm in love with this new killerz song. Are we human or are we dancer? Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home