Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I feel the same until you had to go and stab my heart

Yes, i know that this space is getting boring and outdated. The best word to describe this is the word,lazy. Or perhaps sch started hence i don't really post. Anyhows, here are some pictures from the past few days, i have 2000+ photos yet to upload omgz. Woke up at 8ish last morning, what a draggg. Headed to hort park with my parents early morning almost got me killed. But the park was really beautiful & its a super good place for photo shoots i must say. Yst me,sue kins & friends made a trip down to old city hall for beinnale 08, some art work were simply amazing but some i couldnt really understand. All i know now is i cant wait for the gallery,Art of the T! Awesome.Really must find time to head down there. OH YEAH, not forgetting last sat's dinner @ MOF! Simply perfect end to the day. But i didnt managed to get my hands on a printed bag awww. My mind can't really recall much oh well. Tday's lesson was rather interesting, yes it was. Headed to normz house to see the new doggy, its a retriever who is only 4 mnths old and he has a super charming name,Dante! Pretty big in size for a young pup like him, he doesnt really like to be touched on the face,just like guys who go "hey! dont touch my hair". Haha, but he is really one handsome pup. Hmm but its rather sad that he had to leave. Okie doke,i'm starting first day work tmrw so, wish me luck & god bless me. Super many events/gatherings wad not coming up, i am egggcited yes!Gonna get some sleep right now, Awright xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home