Sunday, November 2, 2008

maybe be in magazines, But you'll still be my star











I had a very hard time forcing myself to wake up in the morning cuz its a sunday morning but i had to wake up to pract for my class later in the noon. Oh god,what a drag please. I actually had plans for tday but i ended up staying in my room the whole aftn to work on my skirt. And it is almost done! Really cant wait to see how it looks aft i get my hands on the sewing machine. Anws, i did some ribbons on pins and they sit nicely on milkie's( fat dog) head and i guess she liked it cuz she didnt bother sweeping them off with her tiny paws like she always do. Awright, now my room and table is in a huge mess and i've got work to do but i neglected it,like always? Dandy dandy i want some fries, fill my little stomach pls. Class's @ 9 tmrw,wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home