Saturday, November 1, 2008

Black and white didn't fit you











Decided to head down to chinatown to get materials & yes i did. Was supposed to stay home and finish my proposal & prac the piano but,y'know things dont always flow smoothly. Awright so i woke up at 9ish then i headed out all the way till 10,now im so tired. China town is the best, cos i can find all the materials/fabric/buttons i need & everytime i'll go to the same location. Lunched there as well and got my almond paste goody goody. The weather was super humid thou there wasnt a very sunny sun, isn't it nov, the rainy gloomy season?? Anyhows i got all my stuff and i'm so happy with the trip tday. Dropped by my aunt's and she taught me how to make my own diy apparel,yes i cant wait cos it's gonna be done soon and it looks awesome. Better then spending 25bucks + postage fee + waiting time. Right? No Ice cream tnight from Daily scoops D:
Happy family day tday yup,cos i've been missing out on them. Guess i'm heading out tmrw to either spotlight/my aunt's/daiso? Awright,i have sooo much photos yet to be upload and this space is really boring you and me. I'm off, & pss, black and white didnt fit you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home