Sunday, October 19, 2008

This letters written itself inside out again











Oh, so i spent my last saturday of my hols lazing around the house with nothing to do and went to my aunt's house in the evening to view the photos from japan. Decided not to head out cause i should and must rest, the timetable is hectic now plus my job idk what's semester 2 gonna be like. Me & sis really love my aunt's house, they're so many adorable furnitures and every corner of the house creates a good spot to take a picture. And the big chalk board is the best. Awesome, i really don't mind shifting there. Aft that, dad drove us to sunset way for some icecream! Ice cream @ daily scoop is a must. Goody, lychee cone is my fave.

Tday i woke up at 9ish and i realized i wake up ard this time now a days which is good, cause the new timetable is 9-12 everyday. Went for class & then a visit to the library and now the mall has chippy! Am so happy bout it right now & i jus had cheesy sausages with mash potato X 2! Greatness, least my last day of hols wasnt so bad. Heh. Anyhows, classes start on tues but im heading to sch tmrw. Meeting Branda & Featrice tmrw, hope i'll bump into sue in the canteen.Awright though everyone's timetable is real pack, i guess sch's still gonna be fun and i can't wait. Gnight all.

Oh yaya,sis taught me more editing skills. Superb, now i have more variety of colourings and playful shades!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home