Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dear, dear diary, I want to tell my secrets



Bummer bummer, ____ 's such a bummer! Ruined my almost perfect last week of the hols. Oh well yst was super boring indeed and ___ is really a bummer! So darn crap i am made to stay home too & watch some not entertaining(at all) entertainment. But least i made the effort to practise for the exams, its just ard the corner omgz i'm freaking out! Made my way to dye my hair, now its pitch black. So i'm thinking black and missing brown. So fickle i should just jump off the building. Went for a session of practise & on the brighter side, least i'm playing better. Got real hungry and was craving for fries till mum appeared with rojak. Rojak in the car is awesome! Awright, finally checked my results/timetable etc, i really have nothing to say & looking at the timetable scares me more. Whoa great, then i'll spend so much time in sch & sch's gonna be my second home & it'll encourage dad more to transfer me to Sp. Awesomeness NOT. It's Tpsu's sportsday event tday, should i play or just sit on the sidelines? Gawd, bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home