Thursday, October 23, 2008

Maybe tomorrow


This is a happy note, it have to be one.
Norman's words has been running through my head for weeks.
"You always walk in circles, you never walked straight." he said.

Perhaps its been too long, waiting for 1+year can be terrible.
& I really dont want it to become 2 years.
I'm stuck in the circle, looking for a chance that you never gave.
I'm drawing this to an end, i'm waking up from the dream.
I'm not gonna remember your pretty eyes.
I'm glad i'm forgetting lots of things, I'm washing you out of my hair & my head.
I'm so sure now that i wont tear even if you're just a couple of steps away.
I've learned so much in this period of time and i've grown up much more.
You left a scar in me, & scars never go away.

Wish you Love, Someone else will love you.
Cause i'm gonna be too busy to remember you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home