Sunday, October 12, 2008

In nobody's eyes but mine


Camped home for the weekend which is good cause i can restore all my battery like a robot! Slept till mid-day & napped in the noon, this is the best thing evaz no doubt bout it. My room's all neat & photos/cut outs all plastered on my wall. If anyone were to burnt my room down now i will burnt his/her pants. A Oh Awesomez now. Yst i realized that my paper doll bookmark was left in the book & my sis returned it not long ago. So depressing it is. After class tday i went for a trip down to the library and i found my bookmark! Happy me lucky me, yes now it's back to me & i am indeed grinning. This week's gonna be packed packed packed, so very. Last week of hols yes i'm gonna spend every minute wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home