Sunday, October 12, 2008

On the streets, such a sweet face jump in town




Rushed down as fast as i could from PS to cine to meet them guys & girls, finally figured out my way to the bustop but ended up walking down instead. Was almost reaching the spot i'm going until i met this guy on his bike coming my way, a few feet away from me. I had difficulty trying to make way for him and frowning away cause of the humid unfriendly weather, who knew, he stopped right infront of me & gave me a very wide & friendly smile. Idiotz?!?! Awright least i made my way to indoor(AIRCON!). Omgz took me some time to cool down,really. We didn't have any place in mind to head so we dropped by B&J's. Wokie i love ice-cream cause it cools me down. But thenz couldn't help but roaming ard & having little I-can-break-your-finger fights with normzz. Lol so much fun but yes its very warm i do not like it at all. So happy to see sj & so jolly with the polar pichas. Home with dalt & yes that boy is very sleepy, he the wonder kid leaning against the handle and Zzz snooze away. I'm real tired,time for me to snoooZe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home