Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunlight, opened up my eyes



Woke up very late in the morning and mum was being anxious as always, but we weren't the only ones. Everyone's later then before this year. Meeting up at grandma's & grandpa's as usual, carried on with visiting,dinner and the first day of cny is over.




The best joy of the day is my uncle asked me randomly about cameras and looky look what i got with me now, i have a canon EOS SLR which has pefectly flawless lens, has a strap & bag, of condition 10/10! Perked me & sis up straight away when he gave it to me. Now we can't wait to take some snaps out of it. & i'm so cheered up when you greet me just a few minutes ago, i hope we'll meet up!
(;

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO WHO JIAYI!

January 29, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home