Monday, January 12, 2009

All your feelings creeping up in your heart




Dead tired, i think i spent too much energy skipping ard the sch area tday. Haha,my eyes are almost flipping down now. I'll keep this really short awright. Tday i went for class, painting ( so fun) ^^. Then lunch with the unusual bunch and then scribbling on other's with the marker and stealing other's chips and candies. & finally met up with the dotc empire mates to Cafe Domus for ice cream buffet OMGZ. I think i'm damn sinful now,for not recovering fully and yet stuffing my stomach with all the junk. I had fries ( damn i have been craving), Zappel, fried chicken, chips and a whole round of ice cream buffet! Now my tummy's kinda upset and making a big fuss, which is also a big meal for the lovely toilet bowl. Ouch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u had fun.! =)
desmond.

January 14, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home