Saturday, January 17, 2009

Spend a lazy Sunday in my arms

Hate it when someone wakes my up on a weekend morning when i'm still happily snoozing. Dad woke me up cuz he was looking for the scissors and he couldn't find it any where in the house. Zzz.
Awright, aft cleaning my room unwillingly ( cuz i've been doing it for the past weeks!). Urgh. Yeah i dropped by Chinatown with my dad,mum & sis. Its so crowded and filled with people. But of cuz they were many cny stuff sold in the whole rows of tents. Love to shop for cny deco stuff/ snacks etc with my dad.

I srsly cannot, really cannot wait for cny to arrive cuz that's when i can snack & snack happily. Don't really bother about ang bao cash or new clothes sort thou. And it was so sad my fave snack was sold out tday. ): The previous time i went they said it was gonna arrive in 2 weeks. Bummer!

In the evening was my dad's company dinner or somesort, oh gawd i couldnt help but to wish it would end soon and i could head home. Partly cuz the cramp was killing me & partly cuz it was so cold. Lucky my seat was next to dad cuz he was joking with me, but in the end we did finger fights and he started to crack stupid jokes & i was poking his tummy with my finger. The dinner was so long it almost killed me.
And i'm sorry necma friends, i couldnt make it for the outing tday, but i bet you guys had fun, right? 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home