Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This second is my only joy

I was greeted with the little furry face this morning when i woke up dashing my way to the toilet. I have no doubts,must be all that junk food from yesterday that's giving me a real bad tummy ache. Went to snooze a little bit more and finally dragged myself out of the bed. And that dog was still lying beside my bed on the tile flooring. A little pat on her head tells her that we can all go to the living room now, and she wags her tail and follow. How sweet. Awright, sch was quite simple tday i guess. In the lounge after class, Ryan was singing while latif strummed, while i was painting beside and not making a single noise. Before we know it, the crowd in the room gets bigger and some were singing as well. Not long and i decided to head home, i think i'm extremely retarded to walk 3 bus stops away from sch. Haha, anyws the picx below are from the Tpsu party last xmas using the Golden Half ( if not wrong). I got my hands on a few, some of the people i love and some which i think they look super hilarious in the photo itself. And plz take note of my super stunt face in the shot with eugene. I'm holding a pizza and as greedy as usual. Note : Everyone had to wear PJs, so dont laugh at me! 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home