Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Or else my heart is going to pop


Finally a day when i can just laze in bed. Went to the dentist and bugis area to get myself some stuff. I must be maddd, i spent 83 bucks on all that apparel in a few hours all alone. Omgz, but i'm velly velly happy with what i got tday ^^. Went out all alone for almost half a day, i walked so much my little left toe is hurting. Dropped by the shops, art friend and the national library. The library has huge shelves and i'm not even tall enough to reach the last shelve pls. & there are so many books neatly sitting beside another which was making me blind, and the library was super quiet,you can hear the strong wind hustling indoors. It was so deafening i couldnt wait to escape.
The wind has been very strong these few days, the wavy ends of my hair keep brushing pass my face which can be quite irritating. Not a perfect day to wear a dress i'm sure.I think its super nice to walk the streets all alone cuz its peaceful and it offers me time to observe everything surrounding me. I think i'll need more days like these,ain't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa G said...

Jiajia! mel pop by to say hi!

January 16, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home