Friday, January 9, 2009

Don't you feel you're growing up undone.

It really sucks to be me. This little illness has been bugging me for a week and i really hate this. And i think its affecting me in a bad way, i feel so tired and drained out cuz the medicine makes me drowsy. Moreover, i'm so restless and in such a bad mood recently. Kept picking out bad points of others and kept getting angry over the littlest things. Kept thinking of bad thoughts and kept being fussy. I apologize for my actions and behaviour, my friends. :( I'll try my very best to control my emotions and to cheer up yes? I really dread taking medicine & i hate to get up in the night due to the horrid cough,what's wrong man. Its awright, i'm sure tmrw i'll be all well and i'm gonna have fun at open house cuz ELECTRICO IS COMING. Oh gawd!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi what's the previous song you had in your blog?

January 11, 2009 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger laaaaat said...

aww jiaaaaaaaa. ):

January 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home