Friday, January 16, 2009

And I'll laugh about all that we've lost

Was super busy the whole day at work tday, many girls coming out to buy clothes. Made hell for me cuz couldnt even allow myself to have a seat or reply a text. Too bad no silly monkeys or what not dropped by to say hi tday, so sad.
Next, i think i dislike myself. I've been wondering all these years. Why do i behave like this, why do i act like this and why am i designed to be like this. I've been searching and i can't understand this world. I dislike what i am and i'm now such an emotional cow shit.I think i suckkkk. D:
Haha,anyws,I'm so happy to be home now.No soya bean milk which i so love love love but least the bean curd is sitting before me now. Awright may cows fly into shopping malls and carrots turn into my bestfriends,gnight now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home