Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A dustland fairytale

Picx from yesterday, mel came down to su lounge & i know we're glad to see her. Anyws, i'm starting to feel the load of homework breathing down my neck. But idk why this module i'm dead serious about work, its a good thing right? Yeah and tmrw's the first day of the openhouse, we're all getting excited. Yayz. 8)
Really can't wait to see the sch crowded and happening. And secondly yay my cough is so much better alrd. When it is fully recovered, i'm so gonna stuff myself with KFC, chicken rice, bubble tea and CHIPS! Sinful but its not much i care. Awright i'm gonna start on my painting now before the deadline really hits me. And i got the new year's day pics in my hands alrd,they look awesome.With much love,bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home