Friday, November 21, 2008

You're just like an angel, Your skin makes me cry



Camp has ended & i really had a great time and i bet everyone did. The 3 days was so awesome and i haven had such fun for decades, staying over at evans and snacking after the clock hit midnight was really thumbs up. Now i have a very sore and manly voice which doesnt sounds so bad. Haha anyhows, my neck is having hella bad time cuz its aching so badly i can barely look now with the littlest effort. My muscles and joints are aching a little as well. Lesson learned : 1) Not to head bang too much during jam & hop. 2) Do head rotation exercise before jam & hop. 3) But jam & hop with the usual & not so usual bunch was AWWESOME! Best of all, the band played my favourite song and i sang along, and i was so sure of all the lyrics. Now i feel so close to my su friends now and i see myself escaping from class to the lounge to meet zee guys.

Awright, anyhows TGIF! I dont have classes tday and i went shopppppppppppping with mum forking out everything. Heh. Got a very nice & delicious black jacket which was at a very reasonable price and i really love it, got a couple of clothes, a little bow pin, and some little unnecessary things. Gonna enjoy my weekend & head out, but gotta finish up my work too.Goodbye my friendz. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home