Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is not what I'd call goodbye




Hello fellow earthlings, i'm finally free to update my little space with a small post. Awright, this block is coming to an end and time really flies, i already find myself in sem 2. I've been real busy, & idk with what. And then i realized that i've been spending time with myself all alone recently. I'm so busy, i'm missing out on some things and i miss many of my friends. But recently i just attended many gatherings/parties/meet ups. But i still feel that i'm missing out on everything, ironic much uh. However, i feel so much safer & appreciated in my current spot. My friends are always cheering me on and making me grin, that's what motivates me to attend school.

Am doing well @ work and my heart really lights up when someone gives a little smile. Sometimes the more cheerful ones will wave to me from the window which really make my day. Tday i suddenly felt giddy at work and guess what, i saw flashy rainbows! haha illusionz i think. Idk is it cuz i drank essential oil by accident or what not. But i was better aft that, in the end i told boss that i'll need to go home and rest. Tday i almost fell cause the shoe was too big for me and i almost fell off the escalator. Omg thnnk god i didnt.
Awright, i'm gonna be super busy with work/sch/piano exams/Tp camp and all sorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home