Tuesday, November 25, 2008

oh,how could i forget


This space is getting way boring & quiet. Awright a short post for tnight, been spending time in sch but idk what im busy with cuz i keep spent most of the hours in the lounge so,yeah. I'm catching up with animation fund class & its actually quite fun. But on the other hand, my work was being rejected & i stayed up till 2 last sunday to complete it. Perhaps he wanted a layout not a stupid collage with all the cropping and brushes. Have yet to start on both A3 work which is due tmrw, god bless me and only me pls. I'm real tired and wanna catch up with sleep. Tnight seems windy, hope there''ll be a heavy downpour so i can sleep soundly and take away my nightmares and drain these troubles away. I just had B&J ice cream, am very happy aft eating a cup full. Will be super gleeful if i have a box of chocolates now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home