Monday, July 20, 2009

My confessions



My dog was such a dear tday, she licked my lips and greeted mewhen i reached home tday.
It's been so long since she did that, & that was when she was still a little pup. Haha thnks, you little sweetpea.
Tday was the last day for PcomD, yay one module down now. Finally i can rest a lit bit more and make time for italian which consists of so much project/test.

I had a great monday, i found time to hang out with featrice & a few classmates, and imee's such a nice partner. Everything went so well 8)
But my tongue stud fell off when i was busy munching on cookies, can't stop falling out. Lucky i dint swallow it up.
Anyhows,i'm so so so delighted tday! I'm so lucky, i bumped into wwwfor like 3 times, when i so least expect it. Haha, oh god i can't contain my excitement, just switched my monday into such an awesome day. Oh no man, i think i'm turning a stalker hahha.
Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home