Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shake shake baby on and on












Hello world! How's your (weener) weekend, haha. Mine past so fast, tmrw's monday again what a dragggggg. Then i would have to wait for friday to knock on my door again, which i would really appreciate it.
Anyways yst i sorted out some time to support glenn & ryan at heren. Yay good job guys, awesome!
The group of us just chilled and yeah roaming ard town can be quite nice.
I like how its so packed with people and everyone's wearing a smile, though the weathers a killer.
Towards the end of the day, everyone went on with their own plans.
While i headed home for my last epi of korean drama, and a whole train of homework, lying ard and waiting for me to finish them up.
Yay kinda cant wait to go sch tmrw, though its a monday.
If i'm lucky i might see weener! Haha yay ryan.
Ohoh,today i had so much food from fish&co.
Just made my day x 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home