Saturday, July 11, 2009

It tastes like death but it looks like fun



Yesterday, i was so glad it was a friday. I needed my weekend badly, but it was a yucky friday. Not good at all, nth's gng right. I was dying to leave the class, i couldnt wait to get out. Skipped night class, how could i. Zzz. A few of them went to popeyes at T1, then ryan & I joined them. Nth much was fun,maybe the hiding part? Idk, we returned to sch & and then to frolick. Awright, forget about friday now.



Today i was eggcited to go out with my parents cuz mum was telling us how awesome & yummy this jap place was. And i just couldnt wait to eat there. Everything went so well, dad got a new printer and a webbie. I dropped by daiso, and yknow daiso never fail to make me happy with those diy stuff. Yayy, plus mum got me a strawberry cake. I was on cloud nine, almost. I was still telling x and latz that im so happy with my food thou missing out the chance to watch ice age 3. Happily stuffing the sushi into my mouth, praising and showing how how nice their potato karake was. The jap food was really awesome/so much more worth it then those normal jap place. Then i started trying the salmon and some raw fish.( I dont eat raw salmon/fish). But dad was saying they were fresh and he asked me to try. I was still stuffing and feel so lucky, until i really felt like puking. Andddd i really puked, all that yummy sushi rolls, my fave shisamo & potato karake, just-went-down-the-toilet bowl. God damn itttttt, whywhywhy & we spent like $150 and aww cant it just make me all joyed with that food. I really had a bad time, i could feel my temple strain when i puked so hard, my eyes turned so red in a flash. & my sis must be crazy to think that i'm anaroxic.. pls i would die for food. Anyhow, idk why but im kinda bad for dad. Puking is just like throwing the food down the bin, right? Now i'm so sight at the sight of raw fish. Euww much. Sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home