Sunday, July 12, 2009

I can't even fall in love at happy hour

I'm such a loserrrr, i can't believe that i did nth at all this weekend. But i have no intentions for anything fun anyways, and i still can't believe i puked so much. And i still feel sick to think of sashimi. So i actually planned to meet kins after dinner since village centre was near his place,probably at the pink ice cream shop down his house. But all that puking made my head spin and i'm sure i would be puking fountains of ice cream if i still went. Sorry kins! Maybe you should drop by my sch anytime soon (:
Then tday i was also supposed to met ben to make a trip down to china town. But i still feel sick up to the throat, yucks. I wanted to get some fabric.. but i end up sleeping the aftnn away and i've yet to revise italian or even do what i intended to. Oh botherrrrr,sch's starting tmrw. I dont want ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home