Sunday, June 28, 2009

The smoke in your breath


Hello lovers & friends, how's your little weekend? Mine's been great, spent it over at flea titan. Revenge of the titans was goody good! Thumbs up, really (Y).
Bumped into so many good friends from all ard, such a nice meet up. So damn cool, the dj kept playing mgmt songs.
Woohoo,dance dance.
Awright now comes the sucky part. School's starting & i refuse to accept the fact. Somebody,anybody help me out plwease.
Feel my painnn. Kaye maybe 6 weeks hols has been too long, now i just wanna laze ard like a bum.
Now now, on the brighter note i'm gonna meet all my sch friends & we'll gonna have fun. Gonna eat @ the canteen, yum yum. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, i better not fall asleep in class.
Peace & love alwayz!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home