Thursday, June 18, 2009

Your heart was locked


Hate the humid weather, h8888 to the max yknow. The worst that can happen is when i'm all wrapped in black.
Sucker pie, really.
Worked halfday tday, was feeling really sleepy.
Met brandz awhile to go shopping,yay.
Didnt get any loots w me cuz there's too many things to buy/die for.
But so little cash in my little purse.
Oh god, i should just stay away from shopping malls/online shops.
But i had a great time at daiso tday, all that cute art & craft stuff makes me real happy B)
I got some pink dotted clips, a clip board & some swweet deco stuff.
After all,its not that bad.
Awwright,shall just sleep like a pig in the aircon room.
Will bring so much peace to me, cuz all this crazy weather is bad.
Ciaociao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home