Monday, June 15, 2009

Fading like a dead star


I've got all the days & dates mixed up already, too much holidays and wasting my hours away.Now my body clock's screwed up too.
Dear phone keep dying on me becuz there isnt enough batteries, my bag's in a big mess now.
How i wish everyday's gonna be like this.
Having nth to frown about is always nice,right?
Annni O how, worked full tday.Waa so tiring,need a break already
Luckily tmrw & the day aft i'm having off, chill naow.
Latz dropped by for a few mins, & i bumped into jerm tday.
Jerm is always so cheerful, happy kid all these years.

Jm popped out of a sudden & talked to me tnight
Smths he said, i do take it to heart
I've always thought about it,but things just happens
I could rmb how i poured my heart out to him in the past
Now i barely have time for him,& kaiz. ):
But,
Yes i know we are still friends,we'll always be(:
Ohkaye, jm & kaiz fret not
i'll be back soon!

Awwright now,gnight hunbunz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home