Thursday, June 11, 2009

So drop the acid pill

Heello meello, hahaha am very sleepy now howwww. All those chalet/sleepovers, working & staying up for some fun pretty much drained all my energy already.
Had to work tday at the temporary outlet, now fun at allllll.
D:
I miss far east & friends.

Some stupid bugger called at 10plus in the morning,looking for dory and woke me up.
Hello hollow brain, there's no dory in my house.
Raisin chocolates nice but its giving me a mean headache, my face's all red now.
Gonna sleep now, if anyone gonna call me in the middle of the day and i get crankyyy...
You'd die very soon,
k peace now!
Black sabbath's iron man is playing on loop in my head yaw
( I am iron mannnnnn)
Dadd i want my Iphonez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home