Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blame it on the black star




Hihi beanies, am super tired now auwww. I'm having a backache which i guess i had too much at jam & hop last night. (Hoho,photos up another day)
I've got a blister on the tip of my toe and i really can't figure out how the hell it ended up there.
Plus i've got elephant glue stuck on my hair,haha hollypolly.
Awright tday was super packed to the maxxy max!
First we went to sentosa with the design sch bunch.
I got dunked straight aft 10mins once i hit sentosa,but yay mus & yj got dunked too.
Wee so much fun but i had to leave early :(
So i met x,latz & des at the flea @homeclub
Nth much, cuz the stores were pretty much blogshops.
Ohh, then we rushed for Shoutoutloud 1
With dom & a group of sch frwens
Best gig i've been to, everrrrrr \m/
Skyrocket was A awesome & radiohead's creep was on
Swept me off my feet ^^

To end the day, Dom's an idiotzxsz
But they were a great company
Awrighty, gnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home