Friday, April 10, 2009

Your kisses sticking like tape

So i spent one whole thursday aftn staring at those things flying past my window, i saw plastic bags floating by and strings flying ard crazily. When i stood up and ran to the window, they were gone. I really wonder what's my neighbour up to, can he/she really be that bored? But yeah i woke up and dozed off a few times, i was too late to go for doc refresh. But i returned home real late which made me grumpy.
Tday was the worst day ever ever evaaaaaar, and it claims to be good friday. Hur, this is the fattest joke i've ever came across please. I wanted to go out so badly tday but everything's ruined, i was all cranky and grumpy tday, i bet i have a thousand and two wrinkles waiting to pop. And my face has got pimples bursting out, this totally suck big time.

Now guess what, i just found out that my phone's sim card was up to no good, it couldnt bloody function. I just recieved 15 text in a go at 11+pm.Now its shit load 20! NO WONDER NOBODY CONTACTED ME THE WHOLE DAY & NO WONDER NOBODY REPLIED. No wonder i was thinking where'd all my happy little friends escaped to. So ta, i didnt make it anywhere tday, all i did tday was to frown and frown a godzillionmillion times.
I can't care now,imma waste my whole weekend before my holidays bid goodbye.
Unbloodybelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home