Thursday, April 9, 2009

When you flash your love


I am a very angry kid right now, if someone were to speak a word to me now which doesn't sound like music to my ears, i'll blast. Firstly i wasted a day,then forced to wait at the airport. Waking me up early on a holiday with the vacuum machine, making me walk long distances with no bloody aim. Now you ruined my perfect friday which was supposed to be a day for me to head out. Now you & you, telling me this and that. Hello? You're sending my long awaited holidays down to the very end of the drain. Now I'm filled with angst and almost choking, my blood's fucking boiling mad. I need to vent my anger on smth! And staying home doesn't fucking aid this fucking pain in the ass.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home