Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh sweetheart, put the bottle down


Hwello all! I'm back aft so many days of camp, my hols has just ended. Idk why but i'm not ready for school yet, infact i dont find any excitement. Should get eggcited! I guess i've spent too many days in school, now all i want is to stay in under the cozy roof and watch tv all day with myself.
Anyhows,mummy called halfway and say she's gonna bring me to Taiwan. Oh god,am so excited and happy! I was damn afraid that sch will clash with the holiday period but it isnt gonna be, double yay! Mummy's gonna get the tix soon and i really hope the trip's not gonna be cancelled or what not. Cuz it spells shopping and more shopping, and i've been dying to get out of this place for some time. I just had KFC for dinner, awesome fattening food.
Heh, awright kinda dread waking up for sch tmrw but i'm gonna meet some fwens so triple yay nay! ^^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home