Tuesday, March 24, 2009

With the fire in my bones



Wee people,how' cha doing. I'm all lazy bones to post so yeah, what a boring space. Anyways pics from the other day, look at the glasses i got which has leopard prints on it "woohoo so sexy''. Too bad its not for saleee.
This week's real real packed, have got smth on every single day till next tues. Please tweeny brain i must bear with it. Two finals to be submitted by tmrw, please dont crash and die. And my phone is officially dead, this is depressing cuz i've lost ALL my contacts and this is making hell for me. Plus some contents and important stuff in it. I don't like this, i dont like the weather too and i'm damn hungry. Uhh, shall stop all that self whining. Ciao now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home