Sunday, March 22, 2009

And everything under the sun




Hi earthlings, greetings from me with closing eyes. I'm blasting music in my ears to keep me awake but apparently it aint working! I'm very sleepy and all the little people and things are cranking me up. Yst was refresh at east coast park and i've not ran for such long distances with a backpack. Oh whoa i think i'm a power ranger, in the evening we had a stay-over at carisia's. Snoozed at 5 and woke up soon aft for piano class & work. Now i've got an assignment to rush for 9am class tmrw. Oh i can see myself in this fucking deep shit. See, when fun envelopes me i forget everything. This week's gonna be real packed i think, i see myself eating sugar for every single meal. Oh god,someone slap me pls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home