Sunday, March 8, 2009

Here's to the night we felt alive


Oh, finally. Finally a day I'm free to visit the cyber world and to slip by a little post tday. Haven't been using the computer or connecting with my friends online, yet I've been so drained out from the chalet and haven't got my fill of sleep time. To add on, I've been in school for production and lessons. Tried to reach home real early and catch some sleep but nope it didnt help.

Yst morning i was woken up so early to go collect my passport which made me all so very cranky and obviously displayed some signs of being rude and rowdy. Then i was off for piano class which lasted two bloody hours, and then went for work. Luckily all the bad mood was worned off after a short nap in the aftnn, most of all i was snacking and snacking while working. And the little chats between me & corrine did help improve my mood, we were almost chatting about everything.


It was those kinda days when the bubbletea aunty says they've run out of pearls, those days when you get pissed at the littlest things, those days when you can't think of when and how, and those days when your phone gets flooded with texts and your fingers are lazy to reply. Such a fucked up day yst, srsly, but i'm glad its over.


Now i have to get all ready for the new sch week, and im really praying for the holidays cuz i need a break i wanna go out and play too. And i so wanna go shopping, I've been really disciplined, i've not been shopping online/ outside for more then 2mths. Holy cow.


Anyways work was cancelled last minute, two sucky hours at piano class again cuz exam's next week ( freakyyy ), got to napped for a few hours and out for dinner with daddy mummy, potato salad and lychee icecream is da best out of the whole day. & Dalton, my notebook in my mailbox soon,heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home