Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm falling even more in love with you



Hey everyoneeee, the weekend has finally arrived. But mine's gonna brush by very soon. Again Zzzz. Awright, i'm glad i cleared the theory exam this morning. Took my own sweet time reading the qns and thinking them through. Got all those jitters before examinations which i haven been for such a long time. But, YAYZ ITS OVER NOW.
Anyhows i trimmed my boring hair which is taking years to grow idk why, i dislike how it looks cuz the previous hairdresser ruined it. So it called for a haircut, it was a must. Now its neater, i guess. I wanted some colour cuz the jet black has faded but mum doesnt allow. Uhh :/
Was super super cranky during late aftnn, can you just let me be me? Awright cant be bothered now, am very lazy now. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home