Monday, December 15, 2008

While the radio collides to the sound of our heartbeats





Okie doke, so i manage to sleep aft 10 yst and laze on the sofa,switching channels after channels. Then it was time for work, my shift was with coco yst and i really like to work with her cuz we have so much to talk and laugh about. Time past quite fast at work yst and i left to meet lala downstairs. Town was crowded and to my surprise it was a sunday night but the streets were all just filled up. We both met up with the rest and headed for lunch & of cos ice cream. But i was the only one choking on ice cream. And i'm sure we had fun. 8D
Anyways, i had a very bad time stressing much over the final work and i had so much undone, and of cos i had to submit by 6. Luckily fazial and feat were ard cuz my brain was filled with panic and i almost died halfway thru. Okie wadnot, its overrrrrr and its offically the hols! I've got so many plans and gatherings this holidays i just cant wait to step out and have some fun. But right now,i'm just gonna snooze cuz i woke up very early tday to start on my final which didnt make me very happy. Awright,gayysie if you're reading this, you still owe me ice cream! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home