Saturday, December 13, 2008

trample on my heartbeat




Bearly awake at 9.45 and i was woken up by mum to attend my piano class, slipped on a denim shorts & tee and scambled away. Returned home and went out again for a haircut, now 2/3 or more of my hair is gone. Been half a year since i got them trimmed, now it looks so much neater and hair's not falling all over my face. But alot have been trimmed off it feels so odd now. Anyhows, the cramp's killing me right now and it's so awful i don't wanna move. And i'm so troubled, i have yet to finish up my final work which is 50% and due on mon. But i seem to have problem getting my hands on flash and maya oh my,animation's killing meeee. Needa get thru this shit real fast and enjoy my hols! I can't care much now, i've got work tmrw and i'll be busy on a sunday. Got to trim my nails and clear up this messy room of mine,must sleep in tmrw hence,gnight! Just stare at the dog/bear/cat. Idk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home