Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gotta shine my rusty halo





Finally my piano class started aft the break after the recent exams and my teachers said i did well, in fact a few marks away from the highest grade. I'm already v glad with my score and being the most improved student cos i didnt really dedicate my time to practise the exam pieces. I got the new grade book tday and scores are up to 3 pages now,i'm certainly not ready!
Lunched with my parents then i rushed home to get ready to head out. Met up with dalt and zoe at town first, then to meet up with the rest. Supposed to be ryan's advanced bday cuz he's flying off on the 9th anyways. But not many of the sec sch kids turned up, so i guess tday's just the few of us. We had dinner at haji and i was so hungry and the food took years to come, i just sat there and didnt move a bit. Lucky there was aircon if not i'm gonna be real cranky. Chilled abit and i made my way home. Gonna be busy tmrw cos i have to do up an illustration book and complete my bookmark, gnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home