Tuesday, December 23, 2008




Idk why but someone pls tell me why i'm having this awful feeling bout tmrw, when its supposed to be the festive season when everyone wears a smile across their little faces. I've got no plans and idk how to spend the following two days,perhaps i needa catch up with sleep or maybe just hang out at a little spot. Maybe yst's xmas bash was enough to drain me out. I'm craving for a little snack that will brighten up the day and i'm wishing you'll be here with me tmrw which is almost or lets just say, not possible. I'm hoping i'll get the chance to take a glance at you this xmas.



I walked you home most days
To beat the traffic after class
With all my best intentions.
But when the weather changed,
Like fine print, you were hard to read.
Blind-folded, eyes wide open,
Staring through me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home