Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You got your popstar, i'll be your rockstar

Got hit by the flu bug on tuesday & was feeling so unwell
i could barely stare at the computer screen for awhile. Followed by a bad cough after a few hours,
plwease just dont hit me with fever,its so sickening.



Anyhows i was so bored to be kept at home,
luckily vans called to meet at town with sylvia & abi. School's been so jam packed i've not dropped by town for so long.
We met at fep and the girls were supposed to look for a vacation job but in the end we wandered ard town.
I'm so very tempted to go shopping,but so need to save up.
Am only starting work problly next week & dad told me i'm only left with 3 bucks in my account.
I was still thinking its all fine only i realized its only the 21stmay.
Aww man, drop some money from the sky please.

D:



Didn't really stay out too late,cuz half the time my nose was blocked and i was having a hard time i barely spoke.
But towards the end of the day it got better,
thankz to the hot milk tea.
Works wonders ^^

Had a great wednesday with the girls, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home