Sunday, May 17, 2009

Float on high, & forever dance alone

Hwello there, it's been so long since i last posted anything. Feels funny to blog now, i simply cant find the mood to blog alr, so i guess i'll just post up photos.
Last friday, it was the appreciation day. Me brandz & xh spent so much time tgr and always in our own world. Lucky ryan was there. So we had dinner tgr, caught a couple of movie and the little games we played. Srsly we were in our own world, until keith & co joined us for awhile. Xh crashed my fave shades ): and my camera went mad, what a crazy friday.











Dad picked us up, so me, ronald, luffy latz & xh had to squeeze. They went to have supper and caught a movie, while i snoozed happily at home, bummer to the maxxxx.














Monday - the usual kids like branda, ryan & me were so free and always up to no good. Ashely dropped by and we took hell loads of photos. I think latz gonna hate us forevaaaaar.
We were so bored we decided to make a trip down to T1 to have some frolickkk. Peach + cereals = A awesome. Now i'm craving for some again.

Tuesday to Thursday - I was being a bum, took so long to finish up my final submission. As usual i met ryan and branda, we're the laziest bums around. Skipping classes and snacking all the way. But we all had fun
^^
Saturday - Still a bum, lazing around for the whole day. I should have went out to support ronald's dance compeition but we're all so lazy to move our butts. So i spent the whole day eyeing those pretty and to-die-for clothes, but idk why everything's sold out. Such a sad day, i was so bored i even bothered to play restaurant city on fb and haziq had to teach me. Bum bum go away now. D:

I'm having 6 weeks of holidays and i dont have work shift so far, omg i didnt know too much holiday could kill too. I should stay out for some fun. Gonna meet poney and brandz now. Awright xo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home