Thursday, May 21, 2009

I can make your heartbeat rock

The weather's been really humid & crazy, plus my screwed up cough. Everything's not making sense, it's wearing me downnnn. Really hate it when you walk ard places and its so warm,even at the bus stop, h8 h8 h8 man. Awful weather upsets me and triggers me to complain non-stopppp.



Anyhows, i dropped by school to help vote. Met keith first to go tgr, luckily he wasn't very late but if he came any later i would melt under the hothothot sun. Managed to meet brandz, ashely and a few ^^
Ryan, mich & I were caught by the flu bug and busy coughing away. It's spreading like mad now. Everyone's busy yst, not much fun though. Wandered ard T1 and headed home soon, aimless thursday, be gone now. Cannot wait for the weekend, already!

Oh yea, i've got my eyes fixed on this. I'm so tempted, it's to-die-for! Look at the brown one, <3<3 ,mulitple right.
Lust only lorr, what to do when you're broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home